Restore your skin’s radiance with this professional-level, ultra smoothing retinol + vitamin c treatment. Kit includes all products and accessories to perform a complete at-home peel.
• (2) Cleanser sample packets: Gentle Cream Cleanser and Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser
• Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant
• Renew Serum
• Barrier Balm (in Glo sample jar) • Retinol + C Peel Boost
• (2) 2x2 Gauze Pads • Mask Cup
• (2) Tissue
• (2) Cotton Swabs
• Mask Brush
1. Cleanse face with Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser, avoiding the eye area.
2. Saturate one 2x2 gauze pad with Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant (use about half of the bottle). Swipe evenly all over the face, then discard the gauze pad. Allow to dry for about 30 seconds, then saturate the second 2x2 gauze pad with remaining Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant and repeat application. Discard the gauze pad and allow the face to dry.
3. Apply Renew Serum evenly to the face (use a pea-size amount) and allow it to dry for about 30-60 seconds.
4. Protect sensitive areas of the face with Barrier Balm. Use cotton swabs to apply fully around each eye (encircle the entire orbital area), nostrils, lips, and earlobes. Apply to any additional sensitive areas as needed.
5. Pour contents of Retinol + C Peel Boost in Mask Cup. Open by pushing up on the white top until it snaps off. Take the silver ring and pull down to break the seal, then remove the entire outer silver covering. Remove the rubber stopper.Use the Mask Brush to carefully apply a thin, even layer to the face, décolleté and back of hands. It is not recommended to apply to the neck area if you have sensitive skin. Leave in the skin for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, use the tissue to thoroughly blot off the excess product by pressing into the skin (do not rub or wipe the product off completely). Note: a subtle yellow cast is normal to see after blotting the product. Do not apply other products to the dave until the next morning.
6. Cleanse face the next morning with Gentle Cream Cleanser. To enhance your peel results, apply Renew Serum 3-5 nights per week.